Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On a tuesday afternoon, the things that are in my head...

1. My upcoming wedding, and the details and arrangements that are needed.

2. The film Dead Man's Shoes, and the messages it conveys.

3. The music video to Lets Groove by Earth, Wind and Fire.

4. Wondering if there will be any emails in my inbox when I get home, and if so who they are from.

5. Why are yawns and stretches so satisfying?

6. Why does the brown haired school boy that passes me as he gets off the train everyday look worryingly exhausted?

7. Will I ever go to Australia?

8. What's the name of that tv film I saw circa 1990, in which a young schoolboy called Edgar formed a school police force and caused a lot of problems in his school, the end scene being him praying?

9. Is it true that if you are in a maze, all you need to do is put your hand on the wall, and as long as you don't take it off, you'll get out?

10. What is the thing with Japanese girls and camoflage print at the moment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home