Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally! Back online!



The Dell Inspiron is dead... long live the Toshiba Dynabook! Having spent almost a month without the internet, I went to the electronics store this evening to pick up my new computer (on my grandmother bike, which was no mean fear over a mile and a bit of Japanese roads and traffic).

Peace is restored... I can now check my emails without giggling schoolgirls peering over my shoulder and whining to let them chat to their friends in Taiwan...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers beware
So junior college students drunk on cyber-freedom and hotheads with strong opinions about ethnicity have been held to account for certain of their Internet postings.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

9:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home