Monday, November 28, 2005

A very bad aspect of my city...


Above a stylish clothes shop was the best sandwich shop in town. In fact, the best sandwich shop I have ever come across. It was near legendary when I worked just down the street between November 2004 to April this year, and at least one or two of my colleagues would make the short trip there every day. It was cheap, it was delicious, the atmosphere was good and the owner was incredibly friendly and open to foreigners.

Unfortunately, the shop was turned into a hairdressers over the summer. Just what we all need, another "hair make" shop to go with the 500 others in the city. And how many sandwich shops, good or average, does Kurume have? Well, I'm still looking... I'll let you know if I find one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home