Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More terrible hair crime

Nishitetsu station in Kurume really is a hotbed for awful barnets. I seem to see them every day, and each, though not necessarily worse than the last, is sufficiently different in its awfulness to seem so. The latest example is shown below, although the photo didn't come out as well as I would have liked.





Unfortunately, it is not possible to see that atop the vast, bald head is a solitary cord of hair stretched across like a cord, no more than half an inch thick. As well as having one of the biggest heads I have ever seen, this chap was also well over 6 feet tall, so I was unable to get the desired birds eye shot. Just my luck - all those tiny Japanese men with awful hair, and the one that I have a chance to take a photo of is almost as tall as me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home