If all goes well, I should be rolling ten at the alley tonight... that is unless there's a league tournament or a works function on, in which case I'll be in for some pinny disappointment...
Assuming that I'm ten years old for a moment, here is my checklist of things that I would like to happen tonight.
* A 200 game, preferably for both Ben and myself, at the same time.
* The majority of spares made.
* Nicely oiled lanes.
* An overall average higher than 160.
* An ice cream split make (6-7-10, 6-7 etc).
* At least 10 perfect strikes.
* Consistency with the 10 pin spare.