Friday, February 10, 2006

Realisation

Though it's been at the forefront of my mind for the last 6 months or so, I am suddenly feeling rather shocked that in about 48 hours I will be married. Even though we have already handed in our paperwork to city hall, and are thus technically already married, the big day looms large.

I'm looking forward immensely to being properly married, and starting a new life with my wife. So what can explain the feeling I have, which is the same feeling when you are trying to pluck up the courage to phone a girl you like for the first time. My parents, brother and his girlfriend are arriving tonight... maybe I'm thinking about that, as I haven't seen them for a year.

Could just be a case of pre-wedding jitters...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Luke. All the best for your big day.

11:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home