Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our first wedding anniversary

Growing up where and when I did, anniversaries have always held a certain stigma - that is, it's the time when the hapless husband forgets, the wife gets mad, and no amount of flowers or chocolates an remedy things. To believe the films and tv soaps, it's a night of missed restaurant appointments, bouquets in the rubbish bin and the dog house.

With all this in mind, I was determined not to live up to my tv forebears. So, I opted for a very traditional yet suitable gift for my wife for our first anniversary together - a dozen red roses.



And as you can see by her little face, they were well appreciated. (Note to guys with a first anniversary on the horizon - if she says "I don't want anything", it's a trap!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home