Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A University dream realised!

What a funny thing fate is... it can knock you down when you are at your lowest ebb, and it can lift you to the highest plateaus when you are already elated. This afternoon I experienced the latter, and realised a 5 year dream that has been niggling at me since University - try out the Tim Tam Explosion, as expertly (and very erotically) demonstrated by Natalie Imbruglia on So Graham Norton.

Fate not only managed to send a Tim Tam my way (thanks to a teacher's Christmas trip to Australia), it also managed to keep the said Tim Tam from being eaten in an office full of foreign-confectionary gannets, who would eat anything that had a non Japanese name and a fancy wrapper. With Natalie Imbruglia's mouth firmly in mind, I tried the experiment, substituting her tea for my coffee.



And the result? Was it as orgasmic as Natalie claimed? Yes, it is! Obviously there are other things more pleasurable, but for me the Tim Tam Explosion is a little peace of heaven on earth. The only thing that would be better is if I were to see Natalie Imbruglia do it again and again, very slowly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home